You shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
Without prejudice to the generality of the above, Retaxis does not permit hosting of following items.
- “Securities” within the meaning of the Securities Contract Regulation Act, 1956, including shares, bonds, debentures, etc. and/or any other financial instruments/assets of any description. While this does not prevent a share broking firm to host its website with Retaxis, the trading of the shares through an e-store made available by Retaxis is prohibited.
- Living, dead creatures and/or the whole or any part of any animal which has been kept or preserved by any means whether artificial or natural including rugs, skins, specimens of animals, antlers, horns, hair, feathers, nails, teeth, musk, eggs, nests, other animal products of any description the sale and purchase of which is prevented or restricted in any manner by applicable laws (including those prohibited under The Wildlife Protection Act, 1972).
- Weapons which includes firearms, ammunition, knives, brass knuckles, gun parts, and other armaments.
Psychotropic substances, narcotics, intoxicants of any description, medicines, palliative/curative substances.
- Tobacco and cigarettes which includes cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco, and related products.
Alcohol which includes Alcohol or alcoholic beverages such as beer, liquor, wine, or champagne.
- Drugs and drug paraphernalia which includes illegal drugs and drug accessories, including herbal drugs like salvia and magic mushrooms.
- Prescription drugs or herbal drugs or any kind of online pharmacies which includes drugs or other products requiring a prescription by a licensed medical Practitioner.
- Religious items, including books, artifacts, etc. of any description or any other such item which is likely to affect the religious sentiments of any person.
- “Antiquities” and “Art Treasures” in violation of the provisions of the Antiquities and Art Treasures Act, 1972 (“the Act”).
- Adult goods and services and other sexually suggestive materials (including literature, imagery and other media); escort or prostitution services ; Website access and/or website memberships of pornography or illegal sites.
- Body parts which includes organs or other body parts.
- Child pornography which includes pornographic materials involving minors.
- Copyrighted media which includes unauthorized copies of books, music, movies, and other licensed or protected materials
- Copyrighted software which includes unauthorized copies of software, video games and other licensed or protected materials, including OEM or bundled Software.
- Counterfeit and unauthorized goods which includes replicas or imitations of designer goods; items without a celebrity endorsement that would normally require such an association; fake autographs, counterfeit stamps, and other potentially unauthorized goods
- Endangered species which includes plants, animals or other organisms (including product derivatives) in danger of extinction
- Gaming/gambling which includes lottery tickets, sports bets, memberships/ enrollment in online gambling sites, and related content
- Hacking and cracking materials which includes manuals, how-to guides, information, or equipment enabling illegal access to software, servers, websites, or other protected property
Illegal goods which includes materials, products, or information promoting illegal goods or enabling illegal acts
- Offensive goods which includes literature, products or other materials that – Promote intolerance or hatred / Defame or slander any person or groups of people based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, or other factors / Encourage or incite violent acts
- Offensive goods, crime which includes crime scene photos or items, such as personal belongings, associated with criminals
- Pyrotechnic devices, combustibles, corrosives and hazardous materials which includes explosives, fireworks and related goods; toxic, flammable, and radioactive materials and substances
- Regulated goods which includes air bags; batteries containing mercury; Freon or similar substances/refrigerants; chemical/industrial solvents; government uniforms; car titles; license plates; police badges and law enforcement equipment; lock-picking devices; pesticides; postage meters; recalled items; slot machines; surveillance equipment; goods regulated by government or other agency specifications.
- Wholesale currency which includes discounted currencies or currency exchanges.
- Any product or service which is not in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations whether federal, state, local or international including the laws of India.
- Businesses or websites that operate within the scope of laws which are not absolutely clear or are ambiguous in nature (e.g. Web-based telephony, Websites supplying medicines or controlled substances, websites that promise online match-making).
- Businesses out rightly banned by law (e.g. Betting & Gambling/ publications or content that is likely to be interpreted by the authorities as leading to moral turpitude or decadence or incite caste/communal tensions, lotteries/sweepstakes & games of chance.
0120-4323312 / 13
Plan, design, develop, and grow with our online solutions for startups and established firms. Start your own online marketplace for B2C, B2B, C2C or Services business